Available for community transport, private hire and excursions.
The 17-seater minibus is available to members of the body whom the driver is aged of 25 to 69 with a B1/D1 car licence of at least two years. The minibus is not for profit – the Company will set fares at a level intended to meet the running costs but not to generate a profit.
- Trago Mills Bodmin – Wednesday 11th July – Free ride.
- Lost Gardens of Heligan – Wednesday 18th July – Free ride.
- Camelford Show – Wednesday 8th August – Bus donations.
- RHS Rosemoor Garden Show – Saturday 18th August – £3.50 bus. £9.50 entry.
- Homeleigh Garden Centre – Tuesday 4th September – £2 bus
- Padstow day trip – Friday 14th September – £2 bus
- Trerice (National Trust) – Tuesday 25th September – £3.50 bus. Entry £10.
- Powderham Food Festival – Saturday 6th October – £3.50 bus. £9 entry.
- Davidstow Airfield and Cornwall At War Museum – Thursday 11th Oct – Bus donations. Entry £6.
- Wadebridge and Trelawney Garden Centre – Friday 19th October – £2 bus.
- Pencarrow Christmas Craft Fair – Saturday 17th November – £1.50 bus.
- Exeter Christmas Market – Monday 26th November – £2.50 bus.
- Padstow Christmas Lights and Market – Thursday 6th December – £1.50 bus.
- Truro Christmas Market – Thursday 13th December – £2.50 bus.
More will be announced in due course.
Cost of private group hire is listed below and is excluding fuel:
Full day £40
Half day £25
Block bookings by separate arrangement.
To book the minibus
To book the minibus, please contact Claire on 07506944622 or find more information on Facebook by searching and liking Boscastle Community Minibus.
If you would like to be, or know anyone who would be interested, in becoming a volunteer driver, please do get in touch. Want to help behind the scenes, please do get in touch.